What is Erectile Dysfunction (E.D.)?
A man is considered to have erectile dysfunction if he finds it difficult obtaining or maintaining an erection sufficient enough to be able to have satisfactory sexual performance.
The following list summarizes many of the most common physical or organic causes of ED :
- Heart disease and narrowing of blood vessels
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Obesity and metabolic syndrom
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hormonal disorders including thyroid conditions and Testosterone deficiency
- Structural or anatomical disorder of the penis, such as Peyronie disease
- Smoking, Alcoholism, and substance abuse, including cocaine use
- Treatments for prostate disease
- Surgical complications